We bought cantaloupes from Costco meaning, it was too much for just 2 people… hahaha. Just thought to cut the rest of the cantaloupes into cubes and freeze them so we can make slushies or shakes.
This is pretty simple and definitely will enjoy it on this hot weather.
- frozen cubed cantaloupe melons
- 1 can of lite coconut milk (400 ml) OR may use regular milk (1 cup)
- 2-3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- Boil the lite coconut milk ( you don’t have to boil if using regular milk )
- Add in 2 Tbsp condensed milk & stir then set aside to cool down
- In the blender, add in the ice, a handful of cantaloupes & 1 Tbsp of condensed milk (you may add more if you want it sweeter) & about half a cup of the cooled coconut milk mix
- blend it until it looks slushy then pour it in a glass