Been craving for some refreshing cocktails and Moscow Mule came to mind. I just found out that the very first Vodka used for this drink was by Smirnoff. Plus, I love how it is served in a copper mug. As I understood, the copper mug kept the drink cool then it became its trademark.
Anyhoo, it is very easy to make and also if you love ginger or gingerale then this is a drink with a kick that you will enjoy.
- A shot or 2 oz. of Vodka (preferably high quality)
- Ginger beer (premium)
- 1 Lime
- Candied ginger for garnish
- copper mugs or chilled glass
- Put ice in the copper mug (halfway to full)
- Squeeze 1 lime in it
- Pour the Vodka
- Top it off with the ginger beer
- Garnish with candied ginger & sliced lime