Been hearing about this place so much and finally had a chance to check it out. The place does not have any big sign of its store name but you will not miss it because of the long lines. We got there around 9 in the morning.
People on the line are mixed of returning and first time customers. They are famous for their pastries and freshly baked organic breads.
Bought several of them and they were all very good.
- Toasted Almond Rocher – like a meringue with toasted almonds. Really good.
- Cocoa Nib Rocher – meringue with chopped coco beans i think. It’s yummy but I like the toasted almond rocher better.
- Pain Au Chocolat – ..or chocolate croissant. it has a semi-dark chocolate and it was actually good
- Frangipane Croissant – croissant with almond cream and it was really good
- Morning Bun – I heard they are popular also for this one and I am not surprised why… really yummy
Link: Tartine Bakery website